We just released version 2.0.2, which contains some bugfixes and a couple of new things.
- Tooltip on logo in backend (logged in) corrected
- Corrected an encoding problem for error messages in the Backend and suppressed non functioning saving question
- Module Navigation_Main: Incorrect SQL statement in the include file
- File manager: Create a new folder after deleting the active folder didn't work
- modFileEdit: Folder and file names had stripped non-ascii characters (are now converted)
- Output-Compressor: HTML compression header could not be outputted when CMD_DATE was used
- mb_convert_encoding() in some cases had a problem detecting the used encoding
- Edit-Area (for layouts, modules, ...) has been updated because of problems with Firefox 29
- File manager: Non-ascii characters are now correctly converted in UTF-8 (were deleted)
- Module-Package: Selection of additional files wasn't saved
- Module-Import: Import of modules with non-ascii characters stopped at the first non-ascii character (incomplete modules)
- SEO-URL: Articles in trees (not subcategories) were not found when using article suffixes (.html) was switched of
- modFileEdit is now switched on and of using a client setting and offers links to „export to files” and „Synchronize” / „Synchronize and delete files”
Value: true / false (false is default)
- Implemented a new class with static form-field check methodes:
- FormValidation::isValidDate($date, $format = 'dd.mm.yyyy')
You can find a complete list of the changes here.
You may download the new version here, we wish you fun and success with it.